Saturday, October 8, 2011

Taking a break.. calling it quits?

Well readers. I'm posting today to let you all know that I just am plain burnt out on blogging. I'm just not sure if it's my "thing". I absolutely love blog hopping and getting ideas and inspiration from other bloggers. But, I just don't have the drive and ambition to keep up my own. I've been doing activities at home with T still but just don't have the extra energy to blog about it anymore. I may or may not come back. Not sure if it's a temporary thing or for good yet. Just wanted to apologize. It saddens me a little. I do love coming here and seeing everything we've done. But, it's not in me right now to continue on with this currently. Thanks to all my loyal readers. It means so much to me that anyone even read my little blog and hopefully I inspired some creative ideas and brought colorful works of art into your life.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you just need a break? I will certainly miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a break every now and then - go get your rest and enjoy your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read from you again.
    Praying you have a restful break and enjoy time with your family.
    I found creating a 'blog plan' helped me. I had specific post topics for certain days and tried to stick to that.
    Blessings x

    ReplyDelete