Friday, March 11, 2011

Mazes

Sadly, I don't have a photo for this week. Instead, I want to share a wonderful maze book that T just completed and absolutely loved!












My Book of Easy Mazes

Santa brought T this book Christmas morning. Mazes are one of T's favorite things to do and we will be buying another one of these books for her in the near future. I highly recommend it to other younger children (ages 2-3) as it is a great introduction to mazes with the perfect amount of difficulty. This company offers a lot of other maze books as well with different difficulty levels. (Just search on Amazon for which other ones you may like.)


Way to go, T!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline, It's wonderful to discover your blog! I look forward to exploring it more throughly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! I really enjoy yours as well. It's wonderful to find a blog that incorporates God activities with children.

    ReplyDelete