Wednesday, June 8, 2011

T's Book Review

What could be a better book recommendation than straight from a 3-year old?

What library book was your favorite?
The Story About Ping

Why is it your favorite?
That's cause I picked it out.

What happens in this story?
(Flipping through the pages she describes her favorite part of the story.)
The boys are going to get him. And the boy grabbed Ping! The mom pulled him up with Ping.




The Story About Ping by Marjorie Flack










Other favorites last month include:

How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? by Jane Yolen
Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin
Peter in Blueberry Land by Elsa Beskow
Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney

I also wanted to add that Dimples and Giggles now has a Facebook page. So, come on over and be a friend of Dimples and Giggles over on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. That is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! When I took Big M to get his kindergarten shots, The Story About Ping was in the room. I was so excited, one of my favorites for childhood. Tell T I agree!

    ReplyDelete