Monday, July 25, 2011

Late Night Baking

Of course, while we were camping we made our new favorite dessert; banana surprise. We bought a lot of bananas and ended up not using all of them. They began to turn brown and we all know what that means; banana bread!

I found a new recipe for a banana coconut loaf that I was very anxious to try. (Go Dairy-free and Smitten Kitchen are my go-to recipe sites.)


I didn't get any time to actually make the bread until after L was asleep that day. And instead of putting T to bed too, I let her stay up past her bedtime to help me in the kitchen. Just me and her. It was very special.


She loves to bake and has been quite adament about doing everything her big girl self these days.


I didn't end up taking a photo of our actual result but trust me when I say that this recipe is a keeper. It was quite tasty and I plan to be using this recipe for banana bread again.

No comments:

Post a Comment