Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Photo(s) of the Week

We're back! If you're curious as to where we've been; we've been camping! One of my favorite summer things to do. We had a fun week filled with family, playing, fishing, and good eating. We spent the past week at one of my favorite childhood campsites: Mossyrock Park

I was so eager and glad to share this special spot with my own family on this trip. Brought back a lot of fond memories. It did rain, a lot, however, we made the best of it. It is what it is. And despite the rain, I know T made some great memories of her own. (This was both kids' first camping trip).








2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I can't get over how big L is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful family outing! I took a picture of Katelyn just last week swinging. Precious!

    ReplyDelete